Clean Ride - Clean Air
Boston Common Coach is committed to your safety during this time. Here is some helpful information regarding what Boston Common Coach is doing in response to the potential spread of the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV). Rest assured that at Boston Common Coach, safety remains our most important priority, and we continue to monitor and upgrade our processes and procedures based on CDC guidelines.
A few notes about our standard procedures for keeping our fleet clean and comfortable during the pandemic and all year:
● All buses are thoroughly cleaned inside and out prior to departing on EVERY trip.
● Cleaning procedures include cleaning floors, seats, overhead compartments, lavatory, and other areas with appropriate and safe cleaning supplies.
● Hospital grade disinfectant is used in lavatories and other appropriate areas.
● Hard surfaces are wiped down and cleaned.
● Extra cleaning supplies are kept in each bus to assist drivers in keeping the bus clean during trips.
What we are doing to enhance our processes as a result of COVID-19 and based CDC guidelines:
● Our cleaning protocols have been enhanced and cleaning crews are receiving additional training. Protocols include paying strict attention to the cleanliness of all buses, and spending extra time wiping down hard surfaces like handrails
and armrests, among others with hospital grade disinfectant.
● Antiviral electrostatic foggers are used regularly in between trips.
● Front row seats between passengers and driver are blocked off and are not available for use.
● Extra hand sanitizer dispensers are installed in the entrance area of each bus for passenger use upon boarding and disembarking.
● Drivers will wear masks while driving and interacting with passengers. In order to provide safe travel, Boston Common Coach is asking group leaders to communicate and ensure the following instructions with their passengers:
● Maintain social distancing while boarding and disembarking.
● Fill seats from back to front when boarding
● Disembark from front to back
● Do not congregate in the aisles
● Passengers should remain seated and facing forward while traveling
● Passengers should wear face masks when interacting with driver
● Passengers are asked to wear masks at all times unless they have a medical condition